Reading time: 1 – 2 minutes
Starting today, on every Sunday, I’ll try my best to tweet five links to things posted on the internet with different themes and “feelings”. To welcome my favourite month of all time (because it’s my holiday time, and my birth month), I’d give some kind of “heartwarming” posts I have found all over the internet. Enjoy.
- The founder of Tumblr talks to Guardian about realising his dreams;
- Finally, a Valentine’s Day for her – a Field Notes: Red Blooded ad;
- A bunch of Canada teens sent a lego man to space;
- A desk toy trying to do a road trip to the Pacific;
- Things that make Katie happy.
Share me your version of “heartwarming” posts too. x